Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in the community? Do you want to gain new skills and experiences? Are you passionate about youth and education?
Join our enthusiastic AmeriCorps team at College Success Foundation! Become a College and Career Coach!
Program Overview & Program Summary
Established in 2010, AmeriCorps – College and Career Coach (CACC) is a service program managed by College Success Foundation. This results-driven program provides the opportunity for individuals to become involved in service communities by providing support to low-to-moderate-income, underserved youth and families.
AmeriCorps members will deliver CSF’s college and career readiness lessons to middle school students in one of our partner schools throughout Washington State from the following districts: Highline, Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, and Yakima. The member’s efforts will contribute toward the development and growth of the school’s college-going culture and strengthen students’ college aspirations. The CACC collaborates with counselors, teachers, community partners and College Success Foundation staff.
Our AmeriCorps program offers great opportunities to:
- Help young people in your community attain their educational goals
- Gain professional experience serving in the fields of education and youth development in a school setting
- Learn how a passionate nonprofit organization operates
- Do great things in public service
The CSF AmeriCorps 11-month service term begins in August with a required commitment of full service term until the following July. Application will be available in the Spring.
- Up to $13,200 living allowance distributed throughout the 11-month service term
- $5,815 education award towards your continued education or qualifying loan repayment (upon successful completion of 1,700 service hours)
- Up to $385 cellular phone reimbursement throughout the 11-month service term
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Loan forbearance and a portion or all of accrued interest paid on eligible loans
- Orientation: A two-week interactive and team building training to ensure that the team is prepared for the upcoming year
- Ongoing professional development training that supports day-to-day service activities
- Comprehensive career development that will prepare you for your next occupational endeavor life after AmeriCorps
- Statewide network of CSF AmeriCorps members
CSF AmeriCorps Experience
See what past CSF AmeriCorps members had to say about their experience.
For further questions, please contact:
Catherine Domaoan - Program Manager, AmeriCorps
Office: 425.416.2007 / Email: email@example.com