Thank you for your interest in working at the College Success Foundation.
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Annual paid time off
- Three weeks of vacation time (4 weeks after completion of 5 years).
- Ten scheduled paid holidays.
- Three floating holidays.
- Twelve sick days.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance - CSF covers a significant portion of the premium for employees as well as a portion of dependent coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Employee assistance program.
- Life, AD&D and long-term disability insurance paid, 100 percent.
- 403(b) retirement savings plan - CSF contributes 5 percent of your annual pay automatically after completion of 1 year of employment and 1,000 hours of service.
- Costco Executive level membership.
College Success Foundation open positions are listed to the right. We encourage you to review the jobs that are posted on this site and apply for any that you have the interest and qualifications to pursue. Application materials will be accepted for open positions only. Once we receive your application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Positions are removed from our website once filled. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to respond personally to inquiries in person, phone or email. Please check this page periodically for updates.